Series GRW/GRL (ISO)
Enquire about this Product
A heavy duty industrial resilient seated butterfly valve
Water, air, dry bulk conveying etc. These valves are for any service where a drop-tight shut-off with maximum flow area is required.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Wafer and lugged body design with face-to-face dimension, according to EN 558 Series 20 and API 609.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- The two piece shaft allows for a thin disc and provides minimal obstruction to flow (up to DN 300).
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Body locating holes allow ease of installation and centering between the flanges.