Series JOS-E, JBS-E, JLT-JOS-E, JLT-JBS-E, JOS-H-E Spring Loaded
Enquire about this Product
J-Series valves provide high quality and dependable overpressure protection for air, gas, steam, vapor, liquid and two-phase applications in one simple design
The J-Series pressure relief valve provides overpressure protection from very basic to the most demanding applications. Backed by over 140 years of engineering and application experience, its versatile and rugged design make it a proven solution for oil and gas, process and power industry overpressure protection.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Crosby Pressure Relief Valves
- ASME/NB certified capacities for air, water and steam.
- Full compliance with all major global pressure relief standards including ASME VIII, API 526/527, EN4126 and PED/CE.
- Highly customizable to meet most applications.
- Interchangeable parts to reduce maintenance costs.
- Full nozzle configuration.
- Simple and reliable design.
- Easy maintenance.
- Soft seat options for superior seat tightness.
- Adjustable blowdown to reduce product loss.