Enquire about this Product
Series LHW Pinch Valves are operated by a handwheel that engages a direct-acting pinch mechanism to close the elas- tomeric sleeve from above. Apatented positive opening feature ensures even and complete opening since the elastomeric sleeve is attached directly to the pinch bar. Over-pinching is prevented by a positive closure stop on the stem. The rugged elastomer sleeve easily outlasts metal valves on abrasive and corrosive applications.
No maintenance is required other than routine operator stem lubrication. Series LHW Pinch Valves are capable of extremely long cycling life, and replacement of the elastomeric sleeve is simple and inexpensive.
Manufacturer: RKL Control
Valve Type: Valves & Accessories
Sub-Type: Rkl Controls Pinch Valves
- Pre-pinched design provides linear flow characteristics
- Sleeve is only the wetted part
- No packing, seals or gaskets
- Inexpensive sleeve replacement
- Positive opening feature available
- Full-face tapered flanges