Tartarini™ FL Series
Enquire about this Product
FL Series regulators are accurate pilot-operated, pressure balanced, soft seated regulators designed for high-pressure transmission/city gate, large capacity distribution systems, and power plant feeds. FL Series provides smooth and quiet operation, tight shutoff, and long life.The FL Series is now available with the new Type SRII Silencer on option, available also together with Type SRS, and suitable for extreme service conditions.
Valve Type: Regulators
Sub-Type: Tartarini Regulators
- Absolutely No Atmospheric Bleed—Eliminates nuisance and wasteful bleed gas to atmosphere by utilizing a pilot-operated control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
- Quiet Operation - Multiple noise attenuation options available which reduce noise by up to 25 dBa.
- High Capacity—The highly efficient axial flow design produces exceptionally high capacities.
- Versatility—Ideal for a wide variety of applications such as natural gas transmission and distribution systems, power plants, monitors and sour gas with inlet pressures up to 1480 psig / 102 bar.
- Long Life in Severe Service Applications— The metal plug design deflects particles and debris away from the soft-seat, which gives excellent particle erosion resistance, prolonging service life.
- Easy In-Line Maintenance—With the optional outlet flange spacer, trim parts such as the disk holder can be inspected, cleaned and replaced without removing the body from the pipeline.
- Tight Shutoff—A knife-edged metal plug and soft seat provide bubble tight shutoff for use in applications where positive shutoff is required such as dead-end systems.
- Full Pressure Rating—The equal inlet and outlet pressure rating of 1480 psig / 100 bar, which allows easier selection and requires no special startup or shutdown procedures.