TESCOM™ 100-625 Series
Enquire about this Product
Pressure Transducers are used in heavy duty applications requiring high accuracy and durability. The 100-625 Series utilize diffused semiconductor and sputtered thin film strain gauge technology. Pressure Transducers offer full scale accuracies of 0.5%, 0.25%, and 0.125%. The 625 Series is an intrinsically safe rated pressure transmitter. These products are suitable for use with the ER5000 Electropneumatic Controller and also ideal for use in ER5000 applications where an external feedback signal is required.
Valve Type: Regulators
Sub-Type: Tescom Regulators
- Provides extremely stable and repeatable hydraulic and pneumatic pressure measurements
- Suitable for a wide variety of industrial, laboratory, and test applications
- Provides significant immunity to noise due to RFI (walkie-talkie), EMC (electrical noise from motors), and ESD (static electricity generated in the application)*
- Pressure ranges come in all the standard values from -30 inch-Hg to 15,000 psig / -1.0 to 1034 bar including absolute transducers to 300 psia / 20 bar. Higher pressure ranges available in some series
- *Indicated by The CE marking, a requirement for sale in Europe.