Fisher Type MR105 Direct-Operated Pressure Reducing Regulators
Enquire about this Product
Type MR105 direct-operated pressure reducing regulator is a high capacity multi-purpose regulator designed to handle pressures up to 400 psig (27,6 bar) and temperatures up to 250°F (121°C). It provides simple, fast, and economical pressure control for various applications and is suitable for different flow media such as liquid, air, and gas. Type MR105 is ideal for applications where speed of response is critical, minimum differential pressure is a concern, or the process fluid is not free of impurities. Typical applications include lube oil, cooling water and pump bypass regulators.
A Position Monitor Bracket (PMB) is available for the Type MR105 to mount the 4300 Series Wireless Position Monitors to the travel indicator. The PMB mounting kit is compatible with both Topworx® 4310 and Fisher® 4320 Wireless Position Monitors.
Valve Type: Regulators
Sub-Type: Fisher Regulators
- Visual Travel Indicator
- Able to Pass Large Flow Rates with Minimal Offset from Setpoint
- Steel and Stainless Steel Constructions Meet API 614 Requirements
- Multiple Trim Materials Available
- ANSI/FCI 70-30-2004 Class VI Shutoff
- Multiple End Connection Options
- P1 = P2 on High-Pressure Actuator
- Suitable for High-Temperature Applications up to 250°F (121°C)
- Position Monitor Bracket (PMB) available