Type MR108 Direct-Operated Backpressure Regulators
Enquire about this Product
Type MR108 backpressure regulators are direct-operated, high-capacity, multi-purpose regulators. They are designed to handle pressures up to 400 psig / 27,6 bar and temperatures up to 250°F / 121°C. They provide reliable and economical control for different flow media like liquid, air, and gas. Application includes lube oil systems and any application where speed of response is critical, minimum differential pressure is a concern, or fluid is not free of impurities.
A Position Monitor Bracket (PMB) is available for the Type MR108 to mount the 4300 Series Wireless Position Monitors to the travel indicator. The PMB mounting kit is compatible with both Topworx 4310 and Fisher 4320 Wireless Position Monitors.
Valve Type: Regulators
Sub-Type: Fisher Regulators
- Large Flow
- Fast Response
- Steel and Stainless Steel Constructions meet API 614 Requirements
- Multiple Trim Materials Available
- ANSI/FCI 70-3-2004 Class VI Shutoff
- Multiple End Connection Options
- P1=P2 on High-Pressure Actuator
- Suitable for High-Temperature Applications up to 250°F / 121°C
- Position Monitor Bracket (PMB) available