Fisher™ NotchFlo™ DST
Enquire about this Product
Fisher NotchFlo DST control valves are designed for dirty, cavitating services. The trim in this valve utilizes a series of flow restrictions and expansions to eliminate cavitation, while allowing up to 12.7 mm (1/2 in) diameter particulate to pass through without plugging.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Control Valves
- Designed to prevent cavitation.
- Has a pressure drop limit of 290 bar (4200 psi).
- Can pass up to 12.7 mm (1/2 in) diameter particulate.
- The protected seat design separates the shutoff function from the throttling function to protect the seating surfaces from throttling wear.
- Hardened metal seats provide tight shutoff to minimize seat erosion.
- Cage-type trim allows removal and inspection of parts without taking the valve body out of the pipeline.