Style PVR Pressure/Vacuum Relief Valve
Enquire about this Product
A versatile sanitary relief valve for the brewing, beverage, food processing and pharmaceutical industries
The Style PVR pressure/vacuum relief valve is a sanitary valve designed specifically for the brewing, beverage, food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Crosby Pressure Relief Valves
- Self-actuated operation.
- Relieves excess air or gas pressure.
- Relieves excess liquid pressure in the absence of air or gas blanketing.
- Designed to prevent vacuum formation that could cause the vessel to buckle.
- Body and all internal parts designed to operate after exposure to process fluids and withstand direct flushing and cleansing of sterilizing agents, caustics, water or steam.
- Allows complete drainage after operation and/or flushing and minimizes crevices which might trap contaminants or promote freezing in cold environments.
- Standard FKM O-ring seats on both discs provide tight shutoff.
- All materials are corrosion resistant and all exposed surface finishes are controlled to enhance sanitary features.
- Tamper-proof lead sealed cap.
- Manufactured to ASME Code Section VIII requirements.